Dropped Objects Prevention Tower Net
The Dropped Objects Tower Net is an affordable and efficient drop safety net that effectively safeguards personnel against accidents caused by falling objects at the worksite.
Tower net is an important safety tool in a variety of industries where work at heights is necessary, including climbing electricity pylons, and can help reduce the risk of serious injuries or fatalities from falling objects.
Climbing an electricity pylon can be an extremely dangerous activity, and the risk of dropped objects is just one of the many hazards that climbers face.
When a climber is ascending or descending an electricity pylon, they may be carrying tools or other equipment that could fall and injure someone below. Additionally, there is the risk of loose objects on the pylon itself, such as bolts, screws, or other hardware, that could come loose and fall.
Dropped objects can cause serious injuries or even fatalities to people below, as well as damage property or cause power outages if they strike electrical equipment. That is why it is crucial for climbers to take proper safety precautions to minimize the risk of dropped objects.
Our tower net is a type of dropped objects prevention that can be used to protect people on the ground from dropped objects. The tower net will be placed on the ground below the pylon to catch any dropped tools, equipment, or other objects that may fall during the climb.
- Tower Net green black colour
- Carabiners to attach the net to the tower
- Aluminium poles of 1.5 m
- Stainless steel 38 cm pegs
- Endless straps (10 m) to connect the net with the pegs
- Easy to install, easy to disassemble.
- Compact net making it easy to transport.
- Only a few tools required to install.
- Safe working environment for dropped objects falling from height.
- Can be set up with only two people.
- Both small and large objects will be caught by the net.
- The safety net is hung high enough to walk underneath.