Dropped Objects Prevention Guard Net
Dropped Object Prevention Guard Net is designed to prevent dropped objects while working at height. Standard size netting that suit most standard railings is supplied to create a safe work environment. The fabric is suitable for most heavy industries and is supplied with flame retardant coating (often required). The Guard Net is designed for strong wind loads.
Worksite cuts and abrasions are just a few minor injuries workers can sustain on a worksite due to falling or flying objects, much serious injuries include concussion, blindness, and even death.
Working at height, beneath scaffolds or areas where overhead work is being performed puts workers and the public below at risk from falling (dropped) objects.
According to Dropped Object Prevention Scheme (DROPS), an object that weighs less than three pounds if dropped from a height of 30 feet can be fatal. If your worksites is typically elevated, you will definitely be dealing with such dropped object hazards on a daily basis.
CableSafe’s “Dropped Objects Prevention Guard Net” is a safety guard that protects with a remarkable history of high performance usage and reliability in offshore conditions. Our “Dropped Objects Prevention Guard Net” is ideal for use in Construction, Offshore industries and general industry.
CableSafe’s “Dropped Objects Prevention Guard Net is a cost effective drop safety tool, that is made in Germany, and efficiently protect and prevent personnel from dropped objects accident in the worksite. The guard rail/net is made out of flame retardant coated polyester fabric with a reinforced hem provided all around and comes with a life span of 5 years.
Through our commitment to excellence, we have delivered top quality standard products to customers across the globe in many industries and we guarantee, that Dropped Objects Prevention Guard Net will brings safety to your “Work at Height” operations without requiring much active involvement of your worker or any one on the worksite site.
Choose Dropped Object Prevention Guard Net from standard sized models:
Article ID Length Net Height Net
Guard Net 10 M 10 M / 33 ft 1.5 M / 5 ft
Guard Net 20 M 20 M / 65 ft 1.5 M / 5 ft
Guard Net 30 M 30 M / 98 ft 1.5 M / 5 ft
- High quality flame retardant coated polyester mesh fabric
- Seam eyelets every 300 mm / appr.1 ft in the hem at every side
- Yellow hem at every side (awareness)
- German fabric, assembled in The Netherlands
- Colour fabric: black
- Horizontal straps sewed in the fabric (top / middle / bottom) incl. ratchets galvanized or stainless steel.
- Horizontal and vertical straps sewed in the fabric evenly distributed every 2 m (appr. 6 ft) incl. Ratchets galvanized or stainless steel.
- Elastic spanners to tighten seam eyelets to railing or structure (every 300 mm / appr 1 ft).
- Custom sizes and options available upon request.
- Guard Net is cost effective dropped safety tool
- Guard Net is fast and easy to install
- Guard Net is flame retardant / chemical resistant / corrosion resistant
- Guard Net is reusable / designed for re-use.
- No hot work permit required to istall the Guard Net
- Long life with a life span of 5 years.
- Coated polyester mesh fabric flame retardant finish
- Weight: 295 g/m²
- Openness factor: approx. 39%
- Air permeability: 7520 l/m²*sec
- Tensile strength warp/weft:
- 1800/2000N / 50mm (ENISO1421/V1)
- Tear strength warp/weft: 350/400N (DIN53363)
- Temperature: -20 °C + 70 °C (EN 1876-1)
- Burning behaviour: DIN4102:B1, ÖNorm:B1, EN13501-1:B-s2-d0
- Made in Germany
The Guard Nets are used in wind park projects (wind turbine safety) during installation and maintenance. We have developed dropped object prevention guard nets for installation inside wind turbine towers, improving safety during maintenance and reducing structural weight of steel reinforcements. These nets can be used for prevention against the wind – weather protection.
Social Return is an important aspect for CableSafe. This is how the production of our Dropped Objects Prevention Guard Net is done as much as possible in sheltered workshops and prisons. These places are mainly staffed by skilled professionals with a disability or distance from the labor market.
We want to give people with a distance to the labor market a chance to reintegrate into our society, and to upgrade them in a creative way. This gives an ex-prisoner a high chance of reintegration and a small chance of recidivism.
Cablesafe® are developed for the heavy industries with safety as its highest priority. Cablesafe Safety innovations have proven its usefulness for industries such as; refineries, chemical plants, shipbuilding, electrical and nuclear installation. Employees and contractors are convinced users of Cablesafe Safety Products. Some multinationals prescribe the use of Cablesafe in own company procedures to adhere to the highest safety practices.